Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Use
- You agree not to use this site in any way or purpose which is unlawful.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website has been prepared from information which is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was sourced. Whilst every care and effort has been taken to provide up to date, accurate information, such information may, at times, contain inaccuracies or errors.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this site belongs to TSFX or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All content on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws, or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- You may download and view content or print a copy of material on this site for personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not modify the content in any way.
- You may not, except with our express prior written permission, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- No director, employee or agent of TSFX gives any guarantee, representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor accepts any responsibility or liability arising in any way (including by reason of negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information on this website, nor does it owe any duty of care to any person acting, or refraining from acting, as a result of information on this site.
- You indemnify TSFX and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss, damage or expense which it incurs from the direct or indirect use of the site.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to third party websites which are not related to TSFX and which TSFX has no control or interest in. These links are provided for your convenience and/or to provide further information. The appearance of such links on this site does not signify that we endorse such website(s)/parties, nor does it indicate any relationship between TSFX and that third party.
- This site may also include third party content (including trademarks) which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing displayed on the site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
- You may hyperlink to TSFX’s network “the Network”. If you choose to hyperlink to the Network, you agree to indemnify TSFX against all liabilities, claim, actions, demands, suits, costs, expenses, damage, harm or loss, including any consequential losses, suffered or incurred by TSFX arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with your use of the Network, particularly any material posted by you in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.