Periodic Payment and Direct Debit Terms
Master Class Program Periodic Payment Plan & Direct Debit Facility
You have elected to pay for your Master Class and/or Extension Class fees via a Periodic Payment Plan.
Rather than making payments in person or via facsimile on a fortnightly basis, families who opt for the Periodic Payment Plan and pay their deposit by credit card, will have their course fees automatically deducted from that same credit card (unless otherwise specified) on a fortnightly basis (see payment schedule below). This payment arrangement is a secure and convenient method of ensuring that payments are made on time, and that late payment charges are not incurred.
To utilise this payment arrangement, check the option on the application form authorising TSFX to make regular deductions.
If you do not wish to have your payments automatically deducted from an approved credit card, you must make regular payments via cash, cheque or an alternate credit card, in accordance with the payment schedule and Terms of Agreement below. To facilitate on time payments, an invoice will be sent to families the week before each payment is due if you are not on the direct debit plan.
If you have any questions regarding the Periodic Payment Plan, please do not hesitate to contact our office on (03) 9663 3311 during business hours (10am – 5pm Monday to Friday).
Year 11 & 12 Master Class Payment Schedule
Note: A $215 deposit per subject was paid upon enrolment.
5pm Sunday 9th August 2015
5pm Sunday 23rd August 2015
5pm Sunday 6th September 2015
5pm Sunday 20th September 2015
Year 12 Extension Class Payment Schedule
Note: A $75 deposit per subject was paid upon enrolment.
5pm Sunday 4th October 2015
5pm Sunday 18th October 2015
Periodic Payment Plan – Terms of Agreement
- By accepting the Periodic Payment Plan option, you agree to pay the amount shown in the above payment schedule and in accordance with the terms contained within this agreement. Late payments will incur a $20 late fee for each overdue instalment.
- If you are having difficulties making payments, please speak to our administration staff to discuss alternate payment arrangements. Failure to make payments on time will result in accumulating late fees, as well as possible suspension from the course.
- If payments fall more than 1 instalment in arrears, you will lose your periodic payment rights, and will be required to pay the remaining course fees in full (including periodic Extension Class fees where applicable). In this instance, students will not be entitled to collect remaining course materials or attend further classes until the full course fees have been paid.
- Periodic Payment Plan applicants are required to pay for classes that they have not attended. In the event that the applicant ceases attending classes, the balance of fees will be due within ten days.
- In the event that a payment is not made as per the agreed schedule and/or an unpaid balance remains outstanding at the conclusion of the course, the payee shall be responsible for any bank charges, legal fees (on an indemnity basis) and/or any recovery agent’s commissions incurred in the recovery of such unpaid fees.
Direct Debit Plan – Additional Terms
- No costs apply to establish or maintain a Direct Debit facility, providing that payments are received on time. Late payments resulting from the nominated card being declined will incur late payment fees. Payments will be processed on the first business day after the dates indicated in the above Payment Schedule.