Mastering the Exams (Unit 2 & Unit 4)
Examinations are a great source of stress for students, but it doesn’t need to be this way! With the right advice, you can reduce stress levels, cut down on study time and markedly improve examination marks! At “Mastering the Exams” you will gain the knowledge and skills required to maximise examination performance, including:
- The fastest way to prepare for your exams.
- The biggest mistakes students make when preparing for their exams.
- Planning and executing effective exam study timetables.
- The smartest way to work through past examination questions and papers.
- Mastering the art of “exam chess” and other mark-boosting exam strategies.
- The most effective (and time-saving) learning and revision techniques.
- 33 easy ways to improve motivation, concentration and learning speed.
- Combating “panic attacks” and “mind blanks”.
- Preparing comprehensive exam study notes in the fastest possible time.
Note: These lectures are different from the “Advanced Study Skills Program” and the “Succeeding in the VCE” lectures that were held earlier in the year.
Valued at over $200 “Mastering the Exams” is FREE* when you make a minimum $10 donation to The Fred Hollows Foundation on the day.
Total Donated to Charity to Date: $327,121.50
TSFX’s fundraising success is thanks to the support and contributions from the students who have attended our fundraising lecture series over the years.
100% of the donations collected at our fundraising lectures are donated to charity.
The costs of these programs are subsidised in full by TSFX.
Registrations for this program have commenced.
Past Student Testimonials