Maximising SAC and Examination Marks
Examinations are a great source of stress for students, but it doesn’t need to be this way! With the right advice and a solid study plan, you can reduce stress levels, cut down on study time and significantly improve examination marks!
When you attend our “Maximising SAC & Examination Marks” lecture, you’ll receive exclusive advice and instruction in the following topics:
- The fastest way to prepare for your exams.
- The biggest mistakes students make when preparing for their exams.
- Planning & executing effective examination study timetables.
- The smartest way to work through past exam questions & papers.
- Mastering the art of “exam chess”.
- The most effective (and time-saving) learning techniques.
- Strategies designed to enhance concentration & memory.
- Managing motivation & procrastination.
- Preparing A+ exam revision notes in the fastest possible time.
Valued at over $150, this lecture is *FREE when you make a $10 donation to The Fred Hollows Foundation on the day. This lecture is exclusive to students attending our Summer School program.