The Master Classes
Get in Quick – Limited Vacancies Remain!
Although many classes have booked out, there remains a number of classes with spaces still available. Book now, as these vacancies will be filled on a first-come first-served basis until booked out!
Our Master Classes are specialised weekly tuition programs designed to ensure that students reach their full potential, be that a two-grade improvement or the elite A and A+ scores. Just as importantly, this program enables students to complete their exam preparations as early as possible, reducing stress levels and study loads in the challenging weeks before the VCAA examinations.
More Locations……..Same Exceptional Teachers
Our teaching staff reside throughout metropolitan Melbourne, so irrespective of where you choose to attend our Master Classes, you can be confident you’ll receive the same, exceptional quality; that is our trademark. At TSFX, we pride ourselves on the quality of our services, and year after year, we consistently deliver the finest and most comprehensive VCE programs available in Victoria. From our highly qualified and knowledgeable teachers, right through to our courses and notes, you can be assured that our exceptional level of quality is present in every aspect of TSFX!
- 3 hour tutorial classses.
- 8 sessions across 8 weeks.
- Starts from Thursday 23 March 2017.
- Weekdays and weekends.
- Your choice of 8 local venues.
- Experienced VCE teachers and VCAA exam assessors (not university students).
- Sourced from the highest ranked schools in Victoria (by VCE performance).
- Reduce travel time.
- Learn how to obtain the higher SAC marks.
- Maximise your subject rankings at school.
- Maximise your moderated school assessment marks.
- Take advantage of a more efficient way to learn.
- Cut down on study time.
- Start exam preparations now.
- Have more time to spend on other subjects.
- Decrease stress and workloads before exams.
- Perform to a higher standard in your exams.
- Develop a huge advantage over your state-wide peers.
Special Course Features:
- Exam kits (exam papers & worked solutions).
- Superb A+ notes (save huge amounts of time!)
- Attend repeat classes in your enrolled subjects.
- Bonus classes during school holidays.
- A+ mathematics reference materials.
- Flexibility in venues, teachers & class times.
WHAT YOU SAID. You told us that you often struggle with time, and that it would’ve been easier if our Master Classes were held closer to your school or home.
WHAT WE DID. To help save you time, we’re now running our Master Classes in 7 new suburban venues! We’ve also extended each weekly session to 3 hours, which has decreased the program length by 2 weeks. You’ll now spend less time travelling, and have more opportunities for homework or leisure activities!
For more information regarding the venues on offer please click here.
All enrolments must be made using the Online Enrolment form on this page.
Important Note: Students wishing to pay their Master Class course fees offline (via cash, cheque, money order, credit card in person) may select the “Pay Offline” option on the online enrolment form, and if selected, upon completion of your enrolment, you will be issued with a reference number to use when making payment via phone, post or in person.
Registrations for this program will commence from Friday 17 February 2017.
Need Additional Information?
Enrol Online Now!
Classes commence from Thursday 23rd March 2017.
Classes are being held in multiple locations across metropolitan Melbourne, close to major public transport services. Suburbs include: Box Hill, Doncaster, Kew, Melbourne CBD, Preston, Werribee.