Succeeding in the Exams
“Succeeding in the Exams” is an annual fundraising event designed to raise much needed funds for The Fred Hollows Foundation and to provide students with the skills and information they need to maximise HSC marks. Featuring a unique range of guest speakers and HSC exam markers, this exclusive event is a must for students studying Year 11 or Year 12 in 2017!
Additional Program Features:
- Learn how average students obtain 90+ ATAR scores each year and how you can use the same systems and strategies to reach your full potential in Year 11 and Year 12.
- Discover the biggest mistakes made by past HSC students and how to avoid these.
- Get ahead and maximise marks in the English Area of Study (Discovery) assessments.
- Benefit from in-depth instruction in key topics that will form an important part of the trial and HSC examinations.
- Receive invaluable advice from successful HSC teachers (and exam markers) from top ranking schools.
- Hear what teachers and official HSC exam markers expect from those students striving for the higher subject marks.
- Discover strategies that you can implement now, to reduce stress levels and study loads before your exams.
- Receive exclusive advice from one of Australia’s leading study skills specialists.
We do, however, require that students participating in “Succeeding in the Exams” make a *minimum $10 donation to the charity representatives who will be in attendance on each day. 100% of the proceeds collected will be donated to The Fred Hollows Foundation.
Total Donated to Charity to Date: Over $346,000
TSFX’s fundraising success is thanks to the support and contributions from the students who have attended our fundraising lecture series over the years.
100% of the donations collected at our fundraising lectures are donated to charity. The costs of these programs are subsidised in full by TSFX.
Need Additional Information?
Enrol Online Now!
Saturday 27 May & Sunday 4 June 2017
University of Sydney (Camperdown)